La Flor is located in a beautiful natural setting above Orosi valley in the town of
La Flor de Paraiso. It is located aproximately 1 1/2 hours
from San José, the capital of Costa Rica, and half an hour from the city of Cartago.
Directions from the airport:
- From the airport, take the bus to San Jose. The bus stop is situated outside the airport.
- In San Jose take a taxi to the Cartago bus stop (or, one could take a taxi from the airport
straight to the Cartago bus stop). The ride from San Jose to Cartago takes
about 45 minutes.
- When in Cartago, ask the bus driver to drop you off next to the Iglesia Capuccinos. At the
corner across the street there is a bread store called Musmanni. At this corner turn left and
walk one and a half blocks to the bus stop directly across the street from the store called
La Casa de la Novia. There is a sign that indicates it is the pick-up point for La Flor.
- The bus will say Birrisito - La Flor - El Yas. It will take about 40 minutes to get to the
town of La Flor.
- Get off in front of the pink church in La Flor and take a left. 100 meters downhill, you
will see the sign for Finca La Flor de Paraíso on your right hand side.
Contact us to provide you
with the current bus schedule
- From San Jose, go to Cartago and continue to Paraíso.
- Going through Paraíso you will pass the central park and a church on the right.
Take a left across from the church.
- Follow the signs to Turrialba.
- After about 12km there will be a wooden sign on the right for ¨La Flor de Paraíso 2km.¨
Take a right here onto the dirt road.
- Continue for about 2 km until you get to a pink church on your left. Turn left here going
downhill for about 100m and watch for another wooden sign for ¨Finca La Flor de Paraíso¨ on
your right. This is the entrance to our farm.